Copy/Move To Folder
The easy way to copy or move any number of files or folders to any drive or folder on your system, or even to copy the same files to multiple folders. Just select the required files and/or folders, and choose Copy/Move To Folder from the context menu to display the dialog shown in the screenshot.
- Copy the selected files and folders to a different folder.
- Move the selected files and folders to a different folder.
- Create shortcuts to the selected files and folders in a chosen folder.
- Copy the files to any number of folders by checking their names in a simple tree-view of your computer's drives. (You can store collections of checked folders as named 'folder groups' for easy re-selection.)
- Replace any files with the same names in a chosen folder and its subfolders.